Melodia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Server

5 posters

Go down

New Server Empty New Server

Post  Zenteer Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:50 pm

Do you think....the server is gone...D: NOOO WHY!! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING! I mean other people cant seem to connect to. Well Ima go play on some other server while Hungry Fixes this D: If you want to know the server is Kingdoms of Resdayn. Im not betraying you guys it will be my temporary home for a while. I will quit the other server when Melodia is finally up, cause I hate starting over.
Zenteer
Zenteer

Back to top Go down

New Server Empty Re: New Server

Post  Haredeenee Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:41 am

yeah, this is why i dont donate to serrvers, firstly I ALREADY PAID FOR MINECRAFT, secondly PPL R GREEDY, third servers fail alot... mostly because of the not caring of its leaders

Haredeenee

Back to top Go down

Post  xiReaper002 Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:16 am

Haredeenee wrote:yeah, this is why i dont donate to serrvers, firstly I ALREADY PAID FOR MINECRAFT, secondly PPL R GREEDY, third servers fail alot... mostly because of the not caring of its leaders
Or bastards who don't help pay to keep shit up. And complain like little bitches. Listen little bitch, if you don't like this server get out. No one is giving a shit. 1.) We all paid for MC. 2.) Not everyone is greedy. 3.) No shit Sherlock, and the leaders are caring it's just they HAVE lives and can't always give a damn about their servers 24/7. If you got a problem, take that shit somewhere else pussy.
xiReaper002
xiReaper002

http://Melodia.Boards-Directory.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TehTighty Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:39 am

xiReaper002 wrote:
Haredeenee wrote:yeah, this is why i dont donate to serrvers, firstly I ALREADY PAID FOR MINECRAFT, secondly PPL R GREEDY, third servers fail alot... mostly because of the not caring of its leaders
Or bastards who don't help pay to keep shit up. And complain like little bitches. Listen little bitch, if you don't like this server get out. No one is giving a shit. 1.) We all paid for MC. 2.) Not everyone is greedy. 3.) No shit Sherlock, and the leaders are caring it's just they HAVE lives and can't always give a damn about their servers 24/7. If you got a problem, take that shit somewhere else pussy.
wrd reaper, like YES we are all a little scared right now, but water would NEVER in a million years put the server last, because he know he has people from around the world playing on the server and people who LOVE it. melodia is a great, successful server, and he knows it. the server was NOT deleted and I can almost assure you the server will be up within the week. and honestly, if you reading this water, ban that fuck, he doesn't care about the server or you or even the people that play on it, he only cares about himself. im just saying how it should be, that kid should NOT be on this server. this server is full of friends that actually care for one another and help each other out, who is this kid helping? no one but himself, probably hopping from server to server just trolling up the admins.. make it worth while, and get kids like these OUT OF HERE :twisted:
TehTighty
TehTighty

https://www.youtube.com/therightytighty

Back to top Go down

New Server Empty Im so sad right now D:

Post  Zenteer Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:32 pm

I love this server too. I started with it near the beginning. I helped it mature and grow. I have tons of friends on it. We all care about each other but... I fear the worse, its not like I want it to happen. Its just...some of the evidence is pointing toward the worse.
Zenteer
Zenteer

Back to top Go down

Post  xiReaper002 Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:29 pm

Hungry has made Taylolthexelol admin. :\
THE END IS NEIGH! Lol,jk.
xiReaper002
xiReaper002

Back to top Go down

Post  Haredeenee Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:58 pm

Considering I've been here since Basscraft I've been through alot of this. - -

I have seen awesome people come and go, many trolls be pwnt, and alot of power struggles while I've played on this server.
I was thinking that it was down until a stable version of bukkit is availible, and there is... but IDK anymore.

And me not caring? I do care about this server, thats why I'm raising such a shit storm about it. I've put many an hour in this and do not want to lose it.

I've also tried to contact Tanner (Water) on skype when he is online and he does not respond.... I know he's online... but he just dosn't seem to want to talk about it.

Anyways, I herd someone else has the reigns now. Good luck to them.

Haredeenee

Back to top Go down

Post  xiReaper002 Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:54 pm

He responds to me on Skype. Sucks for you my good sir.
xiReaper002
xiReaper002

Back to top Go down

Post  cameron19999 Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:42 pm

yah he should probably be banned he has a racist skin, he steals, and just says random arbitrary stuff like molestation, rape, etc. for no damn reason, douche much?
cameron19999
cameron19999

Back to top Go down

Post  xiReaper002 Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:49 am

cameron19999 wrote:yah he should probably be banned he has a racist skin, he steals, and just says random arbitrary stuff like molestation, rape, etc. for no damn reason, douche much?
Please provide screenshots.
xiReaper002
xiReaper002

Back to top Go down

Post  cameron19999 Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:54 pm

hmm i only have one but im having trouble posting it. Sad
cameron19999
cameron19999

Back to top Go down