Melodia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diamonds, Iron, Gold (ingots, armor sets, tool sets) CHEAP

2 posters

Go down

Diamonds, Iron, Gold (ingots, armor sets, tool sets) CHEAP Empty Diamonds, Iron, Gold (ingots, armor sets, tool sets) CHEAP

Post  TehTighty Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:20 pm

I am selling Diamonds!
Prices:
1 Diamond=$8e
7+ Diamond=$6e
Diamond Tool Set(11p)=$55 ($5 per Diamond)
Diamond Armor Set(24p)=$100 ($4.16 per Diamond)

For prices on Iron and Gold:
Ask me while playing on the server.

TehTighty
TehTighty

https://www.youtube.com/therightytighty

Back to top Go down

Diamonds, Iron, Gold (ingots, armor sets, tool sets) CHEAP Empty Re: Diamonds, Iron, Gold (ingots, armor sets, tool sets) CHEAP

Post  dudeman9199 Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:34 pm

thinking about buying the tool set. i've got the money, and i've got horrible luck when it comes to finding the mineral i want (when i want diamonds, i find tons of redstone. when i want coal, i find tons of iron). are you up for trades of any kind?

dudeman9199

Back to top Go down

Diamonds, Iron, Gold (ingots, armor sets, tool sets) CHEAP Empty Re: Diamonds, Iron, Gold (ingots, armor sets, tool sets) CHEAP

Post  TehTighty Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:50 pm

dudeman9199 wrote:thinking about buying the tool set. i've got the money, and i've got horrible luck when it comes to finding the mineral i want (when i want diamonds, i find tons of redstone. when i want coal, i find tons of iron). are you up for trades of any kind?
not sure about trading, im stocked up on all minerals round the clock.
TehTighty
TehTighty

https://www.youtube.com/therightytighty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum