Melodia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, my name is xiReaper002.

2 posters

Go down

Hello, my name is xiReaper002. Empty Hello, my name is xiReaper002.

Post  xiReaper002 Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:27 pm

Hey guys, just thought about trying to make the forum more active by posting my introduction as well, so here goes..
Hello, I'm xiReaper002, I am a friendly guy who likes to game when I have the time. Melodia is my favourite server because everyone here is just so awesome and friendly. They watch out for each others backs. I know this because Zenteer say someone taking Orange's? Someone's melons and caught them in their tracks. I hope everyone is has a fun time like me, as you guys know, I am fun guy.. fun, fun, fun, fun. I have angry outbursts from when I die by lava and lose all the precious... stuff I mined. I am here to stay and a helpful guide. I can help you guys when you need it, and will always be happy to share things with you. See you guys in-game!

*Edit: I am also not new to this server, I started like later in the beginning. Late-beginning.
**Edit: I like chocolate chip cookies.
xiReaper002
xiReaper002

http://Melodia.Boards-Directory.com

Back to top Go down

Hello, my name is xiReaper002. Empty Hi Dude

Post  Zenteer Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:46 pm

Hi Reaper Welcome to this server I hope we'll be friends! Better late then never I suppose
Zenteer
Zenteer

Back to top Go down

Hello, my name is xiReaper002. Empty Re: Hello, my name is xiReaper002.

Post  xiReaper002 Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:06 pm

Zenteer wrote:Hi Reaper Welcome to this server I hope we'll be friends! Better late then never I suppose
I WILL NOT BE YOUR FRIEND. But yo best friend. <3
xiReaper002
xiReaper002

http://Melodia.Boards-Directory.com

Back to top Go down

Hello, my name is xiReaper002. Empty Re: Hello, my name is xiReaper002.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down